четверг, 7 июня 2018 г.

The Most Impossible Thing I can Play on GUITAR

The Most Impossible Thing I can Play on GUITAR

The Hardest Thing I can Play on GUITAR (ft. worlds hardest guitar riff). this was actually really hard. Also you can get the most original merch on Youtube here!!
http://bit.ly/2JD9XP1 you’ll instantly become happier, and make me happier!

If you're looking for learning guitar as a beginner or you haven't even picked up a guitar yet. I couldn't recommend Guitar tricks more http://bit.ly/2rtHLXC , I've never had a teacher and learned everything online. The hard thing with learning from Youtube is that in the beginning, it's slow and frustrating (see what I did there;). No but really, it's just hard to know what tutorials to look for and to know your needs... Sign up for Guitar tricks 14 day Free trail and practice like you'd never done before. I learned most of what I now in the last two years, it's never to late guys (also I get a lot of money if you sign up oopsie) http://bit.ly/2rtHLXC
If you're looking for purely Fingerstyle courses, I created a Fingerstyle Guitar Academy for you! https://fingerstyleguitaracademy.se/


LISTEN to me on Apple Music: https://apple.co/2I7OLkr
SPOTIFY: http://spoti.fi/2I8MpBN

Here's a lot of the equipment I use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-6efaef3b

(I get a tiny commision if you actually buy something using this link)
Мультфильм Три Фу Том. Эпизод 7. Робот Зигзу
these details
The Reason I Keep Getting Kicked Out of Guitar Center.. Do You Hear "Africa" or "All Star"?. Jon Gomm - Passionflower. ''Whiplash'' Ending - Andrew Neiman's Amazing Drum Solo - Best Movie Ending Ever. Guthrie Govan - Waves (Solo, Beautiful Loop). FORTNITE dance played with DENTAL FLOSS. Top 10 Bass Solos in Classic Rock. Steve Vai - "Tender Surrender". GUITAR but I can only play the OPEN strings. Jamming With Ridiculous Guitar Techniques. HOW TO TUNE YOUR GUITAR IN 2018. The most UNUSUAL thing I can play on GUITAR. Hotel California Solo - The Eagles - Acoustic Guitar Cover. 20 САУНДТРЕКОВ к фильмам за 5 минут [Акустическая Гитара соло]. World's Best Guitar Player Unbelievable. Ambition - Mattias Krantz - Solo Acoustic Guitar. Linkin Park - Numb for cello and piano (COVER). THE 10 LEVELS OF GUITAR. 100 Riffs (A Brief History of Rock N' Roll). TOP 10 EPIC SOUNDTRACKS 12-string guitar. lead vs rhythm guitar. Piano : Expectations VS Reality. 10 fun FINGERSTYLE guitar songs. The most IMPOSSIBLE thing I can play on GUITAR but now it's your turn. Avengers Theme Made EASY Guitar Tutorial/ Lesson - Infinity War. Pirates of the Caribbean Theme - Fingerstyle Guitar Cover. 30 MUSIC MEMES in 2 MINUTES. Sweet Dreams - 5 Different Versions. [Tokyo Ghoul:re (Season 3) OP] "Asphyxia" - CöshuNie (Piano). Camila Cabello - Havana - Cover (Fingerstyle Guitar). CHEAPEST acoustic guitar on AMAZON. When Famous Guitarist play on the Street. Arpeggios at the speed of light. Turning on ALL MY GUITAR PEDALS (ridiculous). How I Accidentally Wrote THUNDERSTRUCK. 10 Extremely Tasty Licks (you should know) | Easy to Hard. If there was a "Night Mode" but for guitar. Every Lead Guitar Tone. Julian Lage - "Nocturne" (Live In Los Angeles). The Legend Of Zelda "Song of Time" (Ukulele/Metal Cover). Getting Delay, without using any effects.. STEVE VAI - Whispering a Prayer. The Most Impossibly Easy Thing I can Do on GUITAR. Jack and Tim receive GOLDEN BUZZER from Simon Cowell! | Auditions | BGT 2018. Learning the Hardest John Mayer Riff. CHEAPEST guitar on AMAZON VS Great Guitar (Can you hear the difference?).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий