пятница, 18 мая 2018 г.

Alice Merton - Lie To My Face

Alice Merton - Lie To My Face

Zapraszam na mój drugi kanał https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt8s60S9_n2-8SaDRzgNHDw

Lyrics: Alice Merton, Nicolas Rebscher
Music: Alice Merton, Nicolas Rebscher
Year: 2017
Original: Alice Merton
Released: No Roots EP (2017)
Translation: copyright © basiabijou

All song, photo copyrights belong to authors and their label. No copyright infringement intended.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Honestly I thought your honesty meant something to you, in the end
All of your words were high there but I told myself I had not found love, once again
You tell me it's all in my head, tell me I imagined all of it
That there's no one else, so don't worry, but were always wiser in the end

Go on and lie to my face
Tell me again how you love me while kissing another girl
Lie to my face
Say that you need me, without us there's no other way
Tell me this won't ever end
Tell me it over and over again
Lie to me, my friend

I saw you looking and her, you said you were friends but I know that you weren't
What is a girl meant to do, when she discovers a man is a fool
I know she's playing with you, but this ain't a game, I thought this here was true

So go on and lie to my face
Tell me again how you love me while kissing another girl
Lie to my face
Say that you need me, without us there's no other way
Tell me this won't ever end
Tell me it over and over again
Tell me this won't ever end
Tell me it over and over again

Lie to me
Oh, lie to me

Tell me this won't ever end
Tell me it over and over and over again
Lie to my face
Say that you need me, without us there's no other way


Szczerze mówiąc, myślałam, że uczciwość w końcu coś dla ciebie znaczy
Wszystkie twoje słowa były oszałamiające, ale powiedziałam sobie, że znowu nie znalazłam miłości
Mówisz mi, że to wszystko jest w mojej głowie, mówisz mi, że wszystko to sobie wyobraziłam
Że nie ma nikogo innego, więc nie martw się, ale zawsze w końcu byłeś mądrzejszy

Dalej, kłam mi prosto w oczy
Mów mi znów, jak mnie kochasz, całując inną dziewczynę
Kłam mi prosto w oczy
Powiedz, że mnie potrzebujesz, nie ma innego wyjścia, niż „my”
Mów mi, że to się nigdy nie skończy
Mów mi to w kółko
Okłamuj mnie mój koleżko

Widziałam, jak na nią patrzysz, mówiłeś, że jesteście znajomymi, ale wiem, że nie byliście
Co ma robić dziewczyna, gdy odkrywa, że facet jest głupcem
Wiem, że ona bawi się z tobą, ale to nie gra, myślę, że to było prawdziwe

Dalej, kłam mi prosto w oczy
Mów mi znów, jak mnie kochasz, całując inną dziewczynę
Kłam mi prosto w oczy
Powiedz, że mnie potrzebujesz, nie ma innego wyjścia, niż „my”
Mów mi, że to się nigdy nie skończy
Mów mi to w kółko
Mów mi, że to się nigdy nie skończy
Mów mi to w kółko

Okłamuj mnie
Och, okłamuj mnie

Mów mi, że to się nigdy nie skończy
Mów mi to w kółko, raz po raz
Kłam mi prosto w oczy
Powiedz, że mnie potrzebujesz, nie ma innego wyjścia, niż „my”
Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (Official Video) ft. Rihanna. Alice Merton - Hit The Ground Running (live beim PULS Open Air 2017). George Michael - Fast Love. Sarsa - Motyle i ćmy. BOVSKA - Kaktus (official live video). Alice Merton - No Roots (Denis First Remix). Alice Merton - Jealousy (PULS Live Session). Alice Merton - No Roots | LIVE | hr3 Lieblingssongs - die Show. Alice Merton | No Roots | HNDGMCHT. Laura Pausini - Frasi a metà (Official Video). Larkin Poe - Mad As A Hatter. 2WEI - Survivor (Epic Cover - "Tomb Raider - Trailer 2 Music"). Alice Merton - Jealousy - Lyrics. Bajm - Płynie w Nas Gorąca Krew. Logic & Rag'n'Bone Man - Broken People (from Bright: The Album) [Official Audio]. Kovacs - Fool Like You. Alice Merton - Back To Berlin (UNPLUGGED). Alice Merton - No roots - senza radici TESTO E TRADUZIONE. Daria Zawiałow & Piotr Rogucki - Niemoc (Live). Alice Merton: No Roots. Charlie Puth - Done For Me (feat. Kehlani) [Official Video]. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (HD version). Beata Kozidrak - Drugie Dno. Calum Scott, Leona Lewis - You Are The Reason (Duet Version). Alice Merton - No roots (traduction en francais) COVER Frank Cotty. Meghan Trainor - No Excuses (Lyrics). Stromae - Papaoutai. Julia Michaels - Worst In Me (Stripped) (Vevo LIFT). Mrozu - Szerokie wody [Live Session]. Alice Merton - No Roots (Full EP). Alice Merton - No Roots (Tłumaczenie PL ©). alice merton no roots fux hase remix / xImTheKing. Alice Merton - Lash Out (Official Audio). Alice Merton - Hit The Ground Running (Vevo dscvr Live). Hit the ground running (Lyrics). Alice Merton - Jealousy (Audio). Alice Merton mit "Hit The Ground Running" | VIVA Top 100 live. Queens Of The Stone Age - The Way You Used To Do. Mrozu - Szerokie wody [Official Audio]. Alice Merton - No Roots. Alice Merton - Lash Out (Audio). Pola Rise - Fear [Official Music Video]. Najlepsza Radiowa Muzyka 2018 Hity Na Czasie 2018 Najnowsze Hity Eska.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий